Monday 7 December 2009

Slipper socks and OOAK wearable art!


Just finished another pair of snuggly slipper socks, but not sure how long they'll be available. I need an extra pair to take with me to chilly old England for our Christmas visit. So if I don't get time to make another pair ... these are MINE! Let it snow, I won't feel a thing in these flame red, hot pink, lavendar and purple heather Beauties!   

See my Etsy shop.



This particular pair is now SOLD.  I continue to make this style in a variety of colours.  Please contact me by email for more information.


Here's a blast from the past... I'd almost forgotten. Old Indigoblah blog friends may remember this wearable art brooch? I took it out of it's tissue paper nest, gave it a stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails