Thursday 8 November 2012

Hand knitted slouch beanie hat fluffy grey blue with a hint of gold sparkle


I love this time of year.  And I love to wear and make autumn and winter clothes and accessories.  Sadly I don't often get the opportunity to actually wear them just now, as it's much too warm where I live.  So I make them for other people and sell them in my Etsy shop

I'm loving this deliciously soft hand knitted slouch beanie hat I made in soft Italian light weight yarn for easy every day modern wear this winter.

* 48cm (21") circumference but easily stretches for most adult and teen head sizes and hair styles.

* Fabulous mix of dark grey, blue grey, warm grey and soft blue with a hint of gold sparkle.

* Soft and light for easy wear

The yarn is a blend of 40% wool, poliammide and polyester.

The yarn has a gorgeous fluffy nubbly texture with whisper soft gold eyelash fibre, which gives the hat a flatteringly glamorous appearance.

This particular hat is now sold, however I can make you one similar and it's also available in other colours.  See my Etsy shop or contact me.

Hand wash.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails