Wednesday 22 May 2013

Bonnie Boon is on the move!

I'm very excited to announce that my studio is on the move!  Not only that, but the contents of our house, the managerie of pets, art, crafts and not least, my husband; the whole kit and kaboodle will soon be on their way back to England!

We've been on the island of Cyprus for the last 12 fascinating years and the time is now right to return home.  It will be the beginning of a new adventure.  Life and art will change.  I hope you'll stick with me to see what happens next.  It'll be a surprise for both of us!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to England. When.....?
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! Can't wait! We're backwards and forwards between the island and England and will be fully relocated by August. It's proving quite a challenge, with the most tricky bits concentrated around getting the menagerie safely transported :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails