Wednesday 29 April 2015

Back to black!

wearable art, textile jewelry, cuff, bracelet, black bracelet,
Cuff bracelet, black with grey & white embroidery
Before when I lived in England I used to wear exclusively black clothes.  I suppose on the one hand it was almost a uniform among arty types.  But it also made deciding what to where extremely easy.  I lost the habit while living in Cyprus.  It didn't seem to suit the hot Mediterranean climate and in any case the village widows had pretty much cornered the market on black fashions, so I left them to it and the wardrobe became vastly more vivid.

Now I'm back in England black is making a return, but not exclusively.  White, cream, grey and beige are also part of the mix and today I made a new cuff bracelet to enhance my new look.  This one together with full details is now in my Etsy shop, so I'm going to have to make another one for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails